IIA Bhawan, Vibhuti Khand, Phase-II, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
People interest: 0
1. Name : The name of the Association is Indian Industries Association
2. Full Regd. Address : IIA Bhawan, Vibhuti Khand, Phase-II, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
3. Regional Limits : The regional furthest reaches of the Association might be anyplace in
4. Objective: The points and questions for which the general public is set up are as per the following:-
1. To encourage, to elevate and to co-ordinate co-operation and development for advancement of miniaturized scale , little and medium estimated undertakings, by pooling the innovative virtuoso of smaller scale, little and medium measured ventures at territorial and national levels, and abilities of administrative and non-legislative organizations occupied with improvement of miniaturized scale, little and medium estimated endeavors.
2. To look at debilitations of miniaturized scale, little and medium ventures and to propose healing measures for their evacuation.
3. To gather, to group and to disperse data on mastery, advancements and innovation in divisions particularly important to miniaturized scale, little and medium undertakings.
4. To recognize, to evaluate and to help with taking care of the social, monetary, instructive, specialized, lawful and other accidental needs of the miniaturized scale, little and medium undertakings.
5. To urge and to encourage grater specialized, modern, social and monetary co-operation and comprehension between smaller scale, little and medium undertakings of created and creating nations with regards to the rising new world financial request through exchange of innovation and scattering of mechanical and specialized data.
6. To get ready and to distribute papers, periodicals and reports in facilitation of co-operation and comprehension on specialized and different necessities of smaller scale, little and medium undertakings with a view to profiting them.
7. To sort out Seminars, Conferences, Expert Group Meetings, Technology and Product Development Programs and so on, with a view to helping the creation/quality/import/advertising/specialized abilities of miniaturized scale, little and medium endeavors and to make portrayals to 'provincial and national' bodies and organizations.
8. To enroll the administrations of specialists, on appropriate premise, for the advantage of individuals on issues identifying with industry, business, exchange and other coincidental needs.
9. To prepare general sentiment on all issues relating to miniaturized scale, little and medium undertakings and to attempt studies and concentrates for the same.
10. To advance territorial and national sections/advisory groups, associations at fitting levels to advance the goals and projects of the general public.
11. To work with organizations giving specialized preparing so their preparation programs stay tuned in to the need and request of industry to get quality work-constrain.
12. To advance progression of business and specialized training, promoting and investigation of various branches of miniaturized scale little and medium endeavors and to set up an establishment of gift for empowering research work.
13. To gather, to figure and to express perspectives of individuals on associated matter at different territorial and national discussions with a view to securing their fullest help to the different proposals contained in that.
14. To make an exhaustive Data-Base by setting up an all around prepared library and automated data focus with respect to miniaturized scale, little and medium level undertakings.
15. To think about cases that strain work administration relationship and to propose ways and means for securing mechanical peace and continuous creation.
16. To shape beneficent trust(s) for the protected and appropriate guardianship, utilize and support of the resolute property of the general public.
17. To acknowledge, to get, to buy, to go up against rent or enlist, or to generally gain any versatile or relentless property or any rights or benefits important or advantageous for the reason, however fit or practical.
18. To obtain by blessing, buy, trade, rent, enlist or something else, any land building, hardware or different properties for the promotion of the destinations of the general public and to develop or adjust any working for the reason.
19. To contribute surplus subsidizes and to help venture of any assets every once in a while in the methods of speculations which are reasonable as far as Section 11(5) of the Income Tax Act., 1961 and resulting corrections thereof.
20. To offer, to rent, to exchange, to trade, to contract, to arrange off or to generally manage any property having a place with the general public gave that the said exercises are not roused by age of business benefit or pick up however are just in light of a legitimate concern for the individuals and will promote the goals of the general public. All assets, cash or different securities hence to the destinations of the general public and might be connected or amassed for the advancement of altruistic purposes as expressed in the Income Tax Act and should not be utilized to announce profits specifically or by implication.
21. To acknowledge awards and other money related help from government and non-administrative sources or private willful associations national, territorial or global or to go into any concurrence with them with a view to advancing the destinations of the Society, gave that in regard of commitment from outside sources, finish records might be kept by the Society as per winning laws, principles and controls.
22. To take credit/propels on such terms and conditions as might be essential now and again for reasons for running the Society