This conference overviews and integrates the business and technical problems that pharmaceutical companies should be aware of in order to fight the major global problem of counterfeit medicines.2nd Annual Pharma Packaging, Labelling, Serialisation, Track and Trace 2019
“Securing your Supply Chain and Quality Management”
19th September 2019, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India
2nd Annual Pharma Packaging, Labelling, Serialisation, Track and Trace 2019 overviews and integrates the business and technical problems that pharmaceutical companies should be aware of in order to fight the major global problem of counterfeit medicines. In addition to discussion of the problems, this conference addresses serialisation; track and trace analytical techniques scientists use to detect counterfeits and identifying solutions to the threat of counterfeit medical products. Please contact me on KAVITHA at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: +91 9940791115.
Introducing the First list of confirmed Speakers
• K. BANGARURAJAN, Joint Drugs Controller (INDIA), CDSCO (HQ)
• RUBINA BOSE, Deputy Drugs Controller(India), CDSCO (WZ)
• AMIT KALE, Associate Vice President - Packaging and Automation, Reliance
• OMPRAKASH S. SADHWANI, Former Joint Commissioner and controlling Authority Food and Drug Administration (Maharashtra state)
• CHANDRA SEKHAR, Vice President Quality, Reliance Life Sciences
• UDAYKUMAR RAKIBE, Founder, PharmaMantra
• VAIBHAV KULKARNI, Director - Regulatory Affairs, Abbott Nutrition
• NARESH TONDARE, Senior Director - National Regulatory Affairs, Biocon
• RITESH GOHEL, Lead, Global Serialisation and Track & Trace, Sun Pharma
• S.R.SALUNKHE, Former Assistant commissioner – FDA Maharashtra
• PRABIR DAS, Head - Packaging Tech Services, OSD, Mylan Laboratories
• VISHWAS SOVANI, Founder Director, Pharmawisdom
• GAURAJ SHAH, Counsel, Bombay High Court
• JAGDISH VYAS, Manager, Abbott
• RAJSHRI CHETAN PARDESHI, Manager – New Product & Commercial Packaging Development, and Sourcing Head for Regulated Market, Unosource Pharma (An Akums Enterprise)
Plus many more
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CEO’s, CTO’s, CIO’s, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors Heads & Managers of:
Pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors, Healthcare professionals, Pharmacists, Serialisation, Track and Trace – Solution providers, Brand – protection, enforcement, security, integrity and management companies, Drug regulatory agencies, customs and police, Intergovernmental organizations (IGOs) involved in healthcare and IPR protection, Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) active in healthcare, Patients’ representatives, Healthcare research organizations, Pharmaceutical associations, Anti-counterfeiting organizations, Packaging, labeling and converting companies, Authentication technology suppliers, Anti-counterfeiting service suppliers – IP specialists, investigators, lawyers.
E-mail - email@example.com in Tel: +91 44 24762472 Or M: +91 9940791115
Sponsor, Exhibition Stall (Booth) and a paid Speaker Slots are also available.
We also have some sponsorship opportunities available for the event, which gives you an opportunity to sponsor/speak/exhibit, and create brand awareness. In addition, the networking opportunities in focused and relevant industry gathering provide the personal contact necessary for business development efforts.
CONFERENCE DELEGATE REGISTRATION:
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +91 44 24762472 OR M: +91 9940791115
• Early Bird Discount Price (Valid until 06th August) – 1 Delegate – (INR 10,000 + GST (18%) per delegate)
• Standard Price (Valid From 07th August) – 1 Delegate – (INR 15,000 + GST (18%) per delegate)
• For Bulk Booking of More Than 5 Delegates – Please let us know your interests.
In order to register you can simply e-mail me your invoice details in the below mentioned format;
• Attendees Name:
• Company Name & Full Address:
• GST Number:
• Job Position:
• Contact Number:
Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together. Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking drinks time, meet the leading international vendors showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference.