62, Mittal Chambers, 6th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra
People interest: 0
The Indian Silk Export Promotion Council (ISEPC) was set up in 1983 as an organization not for benefit under Companies Act appropriately supported by the Government of India in the Ministry of Textiles. The Council as on date has a participation of 655 consistent exporters of Silk products though more than 1800 exporters have enlisted with the Council.
ISEPC works intimately with the Government of India on approach plan concerning silk part and gives specific administrations to the business people expanding worldwide business open doors for the silk business in India.
Principle Activities of the Council
• Explore advertises and distinguishes things offering trade potential by directing business sector reviews.
• Establish contacts with the presepective purchasers to create their enthusiasm for Indian Silk items.
• Sponsor exchange assignment, study groups and deals groups to different market abroad.
• Organize Buyer Seller Meets for its part exporters.
• Organize Silk fairs and presentation in India.
• Participate in exchange fairs and presentations abroad.
• Resolve exchange question.
• Launch non specific advancement of silk items from India.
• Organize Workshops/Seminars on different exchange and strategy related issues.